Typically fine chefs cook for the love of food, but on November 9th some of Oregon’s finest chefs will be cooking for the love of babies.
Nine talented chefs with big hearts are offering their signature dishes to be enjoyed that evening, along with something even more special. Each chef has put together a unique and exclusive package to be auctioned off with the hopes of raising money to improve the health of babies.
And just who are these caring chefs cooking for a cause?
- Aaron Bedard of The Stephanie Inn
- Matt Christianson of Urban Farmer at The Nines
- Paul Bosch of The Resort at the Mountain
- Mark Henry of Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront
- Marissa Burback of Porto Terra Tuscan Grill & Bar
- John Newman of Newmans at 988
- Alex Parsons of El Gaucho
- Lisa Schroeder of Mother’s Bistro
- Shawn Smith of The Portland Spirit
And while dining on their delish dishes, you can tap your toes to the live music of Portland’s own Rhythm Dogs.
Some of the evening’s special auction items include:
- a private chef’s dinner with wine pairings for eight at Urban Farmer with an overnight stay at the Nines (custom in-room amenity prepared by Chef Matt Christianson included)
- a New York weekend with a three-night stay at the Hilton New York with two tickets to a Broadway show plus $200 Tribeca Grill gift certificate and round-trip airfare for two
- a Scottsdale resort weekend with a three-night stay at 5-star Hyatt Regency Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch and round-trip airfare for two
So, leave the cooking to us that night! C’mon, join us!
November 9th at 6:00 pm
Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront
The 22nd annual Signature Chefs Auction is sponsored by: First Tech Federal Credit Union, Vista Capital Partners, KeyBank, U.S. Bank, Stoel Rives, The Regence Group, Umpqua Bank, Evanta, Safeway, Liberty Northwest and PMCA. Thanks, guys!